We have 5, 6, and 8'' bore, 4000 PSI Chief WHP hydraulic cylinders in the most popular sizes ready to go. Manufactured with no ends ready for your own do-it-yourself mounting.
- Piston: High-grade ductile iron with 45,000 PSI yield
- Tube: Precision honed DOM 1026 material
- Rod: Ground and polished chromed C-1045 steel, 75,000 PSI minimum yield
- Base Plate: C-1026 steel
- Spacer Tube: C-1026 steel on strokes of 48'' and above
- Gland Seal: Polyurethane U-cup
- Rod Wiper: Urethane
- Piston Seal: Hallite 755 with square section O-ring energizer Elastomer
- Rod Bearings: Replaceable Nylon Glass Filled
- All Other Seals: Selected and designed for maximum life
- Paint: Black
Please call to verify your cylinder order; shipping rates and availability may vary by location.