All-steel welded construction makes 3000 PSI ChiefWC cylinders ideal for agricultural and construction applications. These cylinders feature a 1" female clevis on each end.
- Intended Use: Double-acting applications
- Piston: Ductile iron with wear ring
- Gland: Ductile iron, screw-in design with wear ring
- Tube: Skived and roller burnished, precision finished steel for extended seal life
- Rod: Hard chrome plated
- Rod End Mount: Ductile iron, threaded female clevis with pin and clips (Clevis welded to rod on 1 1/2'' bore)
- Base End Mount: Cast female clevises with pin and clips
- Tube Seal: Nitrile O-ring with Polytemp hytrel backup
- Rod Seal: Deep polypak with B lip design
- Rod Wiper: Urethane, snap-in
- Piston Seal: Hallite 755 provides prolonged wear resistance
- All Seals: Manufactured to US specifications
- Paint: Red. Custom colors are available.
- Packaging: Individually poly bagged.
Please call to verify your cylinder order; shipping rates and availability may vary by location.